Frequently Asked Questions
Usage & Troubleshooting
Austria, Azores (Portugal), Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands (Spain), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar (Great Britain), Greece, Guadeloupe (France), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira (Portugal), Malta, Martinique (France), Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion (France), Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican (Italy)
- Calls to all networks and landlines: 4.9CZK/min (US$0.21)
- After topping-up 300CZK (US$13): Unlimited calls to O2 and landlines
The full price list is available here.
You can top-up or purchase data packages for your O2 Go Card here: https://moje.o2.cz/en/web/o2/login
Access Point Name (or APN): Internet
If you do not have any credit yet, you can top-up new credit for your O2 Go Card here
- 400MB: PR DATA 3 to 999 111
- 500MB: INTERNET to 999 111
- 1.5GB: PR DATA 4 to 999 111
- 5GB: PR DATA 5 to 999 111
- 400MB for 89CZK valid for 1 week
- 500MB for 150CZK valid for 1 month
- 1.5GB for 299CZK valid for 1 month
- 5GB for 549CZK valid for 1 month
- 10GB for 499CZK valid for 1 month - available on the app only
|Recharged Amount||Credit Validity|
|0 - 499 CZK||6 months|
|500 CZK||12 months|
Note: Once an existing data package expires, the unused portion of the data volume is not converted into the new packages.
If you want to check for uncharged services as well as the cost of your last call, simply type in the code *104*1#. Information is available 15 minutes after the last activity.